Thank you Oshawa for joining the conversation with us on Social Media! We welcome and encourage meaningful discussion through this forum, but please note that all content submitted with be reviewed by the Oshawa PUC Networks Inc. staff. Oshawa PUC Networks Inc. cannot commit to replying to every comment on the page. We will however, engage in conversation when possible and appropriate.
This is a moderated online page and not a public forum. Oshawa PUC Networks Inc. will not tolerate submissions or comments deemed offensive or rude in tone. We also reserve the right to refuse submissions or comments that meet any of the following conditions:
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting or life-threatening messages
-serious, unproven, or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- content submitted for self-promotion, advertising purposes or containing third party links
- content that is considered spam and/or are off topic.
- include foul language or vulgarities.
are offensive to an individual or an organization, rude in tone, or abusive.
- solicit/advertise/promote particular services, products, or political parties, advocacy groups or organizations.
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
Also, in respect of your privacy please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment. We may follow up with you personally for more information when deemed appropriate.
If you have any questions concerning the operation of this online moderated page, please contact Oshawa PUC Networks Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org by email or 905-723-4623 by phone.
Oshawa PUC Networks Inc. is a regulated utility that distributes electricity in the community of Oshawa and is part of the Oshawa Power and Utilities Corporation family of companies.