911 Money is a financial service which provides customers enrolled in the Ontario Child Taxes program, Old Age Support, Canada Pension Plan, or the Ontario Disability Program with payday loans with the maximum of $200 for the first transaction. The application process is very simple. All the customer has to do is show up at our location and bring the documents required and an employee will be at their service. The requirements for this loan are the following:
1) The customer must be a resident of Ontario.
2) The customer must be 18 years of age or older.
3) The employee will need to see the client's bank statements for the last 2 months.
4) The customer must have a valid, government issued photo ID on them.
5) The customer must also have a void check or a pre authorized debit form.
6) Lastly, the customer must display 1 utility bill or lease document for address proof.
We are located at 7470 Airport Rd. Mississauga, ON. L4T 2H5, Unit 1A.
Please feel free to ask us any further questions by contacting us through email at email@example.com or by calling us at 905-362-9111.
911 Money is an expanding business based on providing customers who meet the requirements of ODSP, CPP, OAS, or OCTB with payday loans.