ELECTRICAL CONTRACTING COMPANY: C.F.I. ELECTRIC LTD OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES TO THE GTA INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: MISSISSAUGA, ETOBICOKE, REXDALE, NORTH YORK, YORK, TORONTO, EAST YORK, SCARBOROUGH, LEASIDE, BEACHES AREA, GUILDWOOD, MARKHAM, PICKERING AND AJAX.
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE FIRST:
1. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING ANY FORM OF ELECTRICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 416-575-9999 IMMEDIATELY.
2. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A FIRE PLEASE CONTACT YOUR FIRE DEPARTMENT BY DIALING 911.
What We Offer:
- We offer quality electrical services to homes, apartments, motels, hotels, condos, and commercially as well. Upgrades include: re-wiring, 100A, 200A, 400A over head and underground service
- Our master electrician has more than 35 years of hands on experience
- We are fully licensed and are insured up to $4 million (State Farm Insurance Company)
- We offer senior (65+ yrs) discounts
- Our materials and labor are guaranteed for 10 years
- In person troubleshooting
- Owner operated with active WSIB insurance
- FREE ESTIMATIONS!!!
More On Our Services:
- Installation of lights which include but not limited to: chandeliers, office type lighting, pot lights, LED installments, lamps, normal household/apartment lights, commercial and industrial lighting and more.
- Installation of plugs/receptacles: typical plugs, Tamper Resistant (TR) rated plugs, T-Slot plugs, oven plugs, GFCI Plug installation near all water/high humidity/outdoor environments, washing machine/electrical dryer plugs, high capacity plug arrangements, switch controlled plugs, and more.
- As stated above, we do rewiring work. This means that we remove as much of the existing (old) wiring as possible and create new electrical circuits for your appliances. That being said, as an electrical contracting company, we are equipped to handle jobs of all sizes and difficulties. By rewiring your home, you can have the peace of mind that your home is certified to be free of electrical fire hazards as a direct result of our workmanship. This is especially important when you are conducting an in home fire safety inspection, and electrical safety inspection with regards to selling your home, increasing its net value, or having your home insured properly.
- We Perform Electrical Upgrades: What does this mean? The upgrade is performed on your existing Electrical Panel so that you can install more plugs, lights, switches, dimmers, appliances (washing machine, dryer, photocopiers, additional kitchens, new rooms as additions to houses, commercial/industrial expansion requiring more electrical power, and more.
- Fuses To Breakers: Our company is very experienced when it comes to modernizing your electrical systems, which will eventually include converting your current fuse box to a breaker system. The advantages are: you only need to reset the breaker if it trips (no longer working) as opposed to buying new fuses when they burn out, they are the new electrical standard for all households and industries and they are replaced much less often than fuses. Also, having this conversion made is essential to installations of indoor/outdoor spas, swimming pools, indoor/outdoor lighting and many more.
***We specialize in wiring for: WHIRLPOOLS, HOT TUBS, JACUZZI AND MANY OTHER APPLIANCES!***
PLEASE ASK US ABOUT OUR NEW WINTER SERVICES!!!
We install winter lighting and our newest service Easy Heat™ snow melting wiring. The Easy Heat™ product is exceptional for use with roof edges, and gutters because it provides enough heat to melt snow and keep water from freezing as it runs down your gutters and down spout. Easy Heat™ wiring will help prevent snow and ice build up on your roof and helps protect your roof from damage resulting from ice formation. The cost of this service depends on the size of your roof and which parts of your roof you want to apply this product to (you are under NO OBLIGATION whatsoever to apply it to your entire roof, we apply this product as per individual customer requests).
DOES YOUR BASEMENT EXPERIENCE FLOODING OR INCREASED MOISTURE? WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE YOUR BASEMENT RESISTANT TO FLOODS AND WATER DAMAGE?
Have a sump pump installed in your basement to remove water after it has reached a certain level. This pump will automatically detect increases and decreases in water level and will hence turn on/off as per the water level. Houses that are built at/near the bottom of hills may experience flooding during seasons of torrential rain and if this product is installed, it will keep pumping the out water coming in the basement and keep your basement from being damaged.
***WE INSTALL PORTABLE GENERATORS WITH MANUAL TRSANSFER SWITCH FOR HOUSES. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE WINTER MONTHS WHEN PEOPLE CAN BE WITHOUT POWER FOR UP TO 7 DAYS!***
Take advantage of the weather and have this upgrade made to your home so that you can sleep comfortably knowing you can heat your home, run hot water, run the fridge, some lights and some plugs. This is strictly for emergencies and when power is restored to your neighborhood you can switch back to power supplied from the grid. What we will do for you: first we will get you a suitable generator that runs on gasoline for your home and as per your requirements, then we will install a manual transfer switch with the appropriate receptacle outside so that you can run the generator in a ventilated environment while giving power to your home. Please note, these generators are PORTABLE, which means you can bring them wherever you wish.
***SPECIAL NOTICE TO APARTMENT COMPLEX OWNERS, PLAZA OWNERS, AND COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL COMPANIES***
You can benefit from C.F.I. ELECTRIC LTD services regarding up-to-date electrical safety inspections, electrical maintenance (frequent or otherwise for absolutely anything: lights, garage doors, switches, etc...), and new electrical installations in terms of pay-as-you-go or by annual contract (either one may be more cost effective for you depending on your property size and electrical needs).
ECRA: MCR 1290 ESA: 7001418
Our company specializes in quality electrician services for home (residential), commercial and industrial projects. We consider our job done in accordance with the Ontario Electrical Safety Code and only after the customer is completely satisfied.